Thursday, October 30, 2014

A farmers life for me




If I'm being honest I would like to live on a farm.  Well kind of.
I want my kids to be able to wander around outside and explore, play with chickens, and
Sit under that perfect big tree that seems to be at everyone's farm house

But I don't really want any of the work that comes from having a farm
And I don't like flies, animals and stinky things, which seem to come with having a farm

And I definitely need target and Costco within 10 miles of my said farm....
and while I'm throwing out my farm visions lets just add that on my farm NeedtoBreathe would be playing their banjos in the background, while we eat at a picnic table and frolic in the grass.

Can't you just picture it? Delightful!
And if you can remember we even had a barn/farm for Sarah's first birthday

So since we are probably not ever going to live on an un-stinky, work free, close to Target Farm, I might as well take my kids to one any chance we get, right!  And this is one reason, yet again I love fall, it brings on all the farms.   (So if you have a farm, feel free to invite us over :O) )

So this year it was Wishing star farm.  First trip around was a birthday party (brilliant idea)  Just Norah and I got to go to and it was super fun!
DSC_1391 DSC_1404

must of been a good corn bin
  DSC_1396 IMG_8994 DSC_1411 DSC_1395 DSC_1414 IMG_9012


Next trip to the farm I gave Maya a mental health day at school and took her Sarah and Levi to wishing star farm

DSC_0054 IMG_9198 DSC_0036

nasty corn kernal in a cute dimple cheek mouth
  DSC_0025 DSC_0018 DSC_0029 DSC_0007 DSC_0009d


these two, so sweet held hands most of the time
  DSC_0068 DSC_0037 IMG_9201

yee Haw!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!