Tuesday, October 6, 2015

they are fun



I like being with my kids.

They are fun!

Mostly.... ha!

Brett is busy with soccer season and gone many evenings this fall.

That leaves a lot of time with just me and the kids

We go exploring

DSC_6702 DSC_6678 DSC_6691 DSC_6686 DSC_6704 DSC_6701

or sometimes to the library

 or the park DSC_7696 

and sometimes our car ride home is everyone crying all.at.once.  
 

But I still like being with them, we hang out, we ago places, they are my best friends.
DSC_7634 DSC_7585

There is really no one else I would rather be with

And it has gotten easier.  The kids are getting older and so much more helpful
see, it's mommy #2
DSC_6716


I am in a season of just really wanting to be with family.  Not filling our lives with busy-ness and lists of things.  But just enjoying each other.  Simplifying things a bit.  I don't need a play date every week anymore (although I like them), I just need time with my husband and kids

I have a good husband DSC_7514

And some good. silly.  kids DSC_7475

2 comments:

  1. What kind of camera do you use? Your pictures are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie, I use a Nikon 7100 with a 1.8 /35mm lense. I shoot in manual and have just practiced over the years and read a lot. I'm still constantly learning!

      Delete

I love hearing from you, it always makes my day!